20.11.09

Contents

It seems that all OKCupid (HelloQuizzy) online tests are broken (as discussed here).

You can still take the test by self-scoring here. Or if you want something automated that does a similar job then this test by another writer is better than most.

For a statement on why I have developed the Political Objectives Test go here

For explanations of the terminology I use and expanded discussion of what they mean go here.

For the findings of my survey of test-takers go here.

For a way of imagining the relationships between descriptions graphically go here.

For a short discussion on 'internationals' also go here.

For a statement of personal political bias also go here.

And finally to comment on any aspect of this test go here. If you want to share with me your test result then remember to tell me your three percentage scores as well as your overall category label.

Political Objectives Test Copyright © 2006-2024 D Berk.